Monday, August 12, 2013

South Korea Part VI: Jeonju

I was suggested to go to GYEONGJU to be surrounded by historical Korea by some students and friends of mine...instead I went to JEONJU by accident. Which was actually a great experience! I stayed in a traditional Hanok-style village and ate possibly the best Korean food I have ever tasted in my entire life. I will go back just for the food and atmosphere!

Here are some sketches...but I regretably didn't sketch much of the village itself. Instead here are some coffee shops that were in Jeonju.




There's a train station near Seoul called Central Station...a great place for sketching! This was in a burger joint inside.

...and here's some more Tom N Tom Coffee Sketches...



4 comments:

Matt Jones said...

Happy accident!

Terry Song said...

Yes, most definitely=)

Unknown said...

i'm glad you had a good time in Jeonju :D

Terry Song said...

Thank you, SangWon!